FFF’s Virtual Inventory Program™ (VIP) gives you the luxury of carrying expensive critical-care products without the inventory costs.
- Ensures that critical-care products are on hand for patients in need.
- Eliminates acquisition and inventory carrying costs for expensive products whose frequency of use is uncertain.
- Eliminates same or next day delivery charges.
- Eliminates costly weekend emergency orders.
How does VIP work?
With VIP, product is on hand when you need it, and you are only billed when you use it.
- On-hand inventory. FFF will provide your facility with pre-approved quantities of coagulation factors at no initial cost.
- Product is billed when used. Your FFF Representative will conduct monthly inventory reconciliation analysis for your facility, billing only when product is used.
- Automatic replenishment. Used product is replaced each month to the target par level to ensure continuity of care for your patients.
Count on continuity of care for your Very Important Patients!
- Prevents delays in the initiation of patient therapy due to product availability.
- Preserves continuity of care for patients receiving vital therapeutics.
VIP is one more way that FFF is dedicated to helping healthcare care.