You may also need to upgrade your Flash Player.
You can upgrade your flash player by Clicking Here »
From Patrick M. Schmidt, CEO
FFF Enterprises has a long tradition of giving back to the communities it serves. We cannot always give as much as we might have in a previous year; we often can't give as much as we'd like; and we rarely can give as much as is needed. Yet we continue to give, because it is the right thing to do.
Today is a challenging time for our industry, the communities we serve and our nation, and philanthropic decisions have for some become more challenging. But, I'd like to ask those companies who do business with FFF — the manufacturers, the GPOs, the physician offices — to consider this:
When I was a kid, my parents taught my four sisters and me to share, particularly when it is most painful to do so. This is, of course, when sharing is most needed.
So, we encourage you to visit the websites of the organizations we support, listed below, and give to them today. When writing the check seems most difficult, is when you will experience the greatest rewards for giving.
Please join us in Helping Healthcare Care.
- Eric Dostie Memorial Scholarship
- Jeffrey Modell Foundation
- Michigan Immunodeficiency Foundation
- The Myositis Association
- National Hemophilia Foundation and Local Chapters
- The Neuropathy Association
- Neuropathy Action Foundation
- NORD, National Organization for Rare Diseases
- Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness